Thanks to everyone who stopped by the blog over the past three days, who watched the tribute video, and who prayed for our family as we said good-bye to my Grandma Violet. There were close to 250 people packed into the church building where we did the memorial service. Many said it was the best memorial service they had ever attended (and that’s saying something, because most of the people in attendance were silver-haired, and had been to many memorial services). The family closed out yesterday, not with sadness, but with a great sense of joy because she is now where she’s always wanted to be… with Jesus.
- Dear Panthers fans: Ya done got pounded. 😂 #dabears 17 hours ago
- My friend Ryan asked me to pen an article based on my #metoo post from a few days ago for ReThink Church. Here it... fb.me/8zkIcNyyu 2 days ago
- Pharmacist: "Aaron, would you like to come in for you flu shot?" Me: "Nope." Pharmacist: "If you get the flu,... fb.me/6VXCJuSWM 2 days ago
My First Book
- Life is full of fantastic adventures – don’t miss them out- Zope Tara .
- I’m nervous, but I’ll do what you want me to, Zope Tara!! sms me “(574)212 0253”..
- I want to slide your c@ck inside my tight pussy, Zope Tara. You in? message me at …
- Top-grade Meds at Discount Prices, Zope Tara
- Teenage Blondell Carten and her intimate adventures
Other Places You’ll Find Me
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.