Thanks to everyone who stopped by the blog over the past three days, who watched the tribute video, and who prayed for our family as we said good-bye to my Grandma Violet. There were close to 250 people packed into the church building where we did the memorial service. Many said it was the best memorial service they had ever attended (and that’s saying something, because most of the people in attendance were silver-haired, and had been to many memorial services). The family closed out yesterday, not with sadness, but with a great sense of joy because she is now where she’s always wanted to be… with Jesus.
- RT @EWErickson: Call me crazy, but when you have an all powerful, omnipotent, creator of the entire universe on your side, you should not h… 3 days ago
- RT @WilliamRHorne: “When the church isn’t about how many people show up for services, but rather how many oppressed have been set free, the… 2 weeks ago
- RT @drantbradley: Thank you @pastoremase !!!! White evangelicals, please stop asking us for “resources.” We’re sick and tired of having to… 2 weeks ago
My First Book
- Life is full of fantastic adventures – don’t miss them out- Zope Tara .
- I’m nervous, but I’ll do what you want me to, Zope Tara!! sms me “(574)212 0253”..
- I want to slide your c@ck inside my tight pussy, Zope Tara. You in? message me at …
- Top-grade Meds at Discount Prices, Zope Tara
- Teenage Blondell Carten and her intimate adventures
Other Places You’ll Find Me
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.