Just got back from an extended weekend in Greenville. Got some stuff on my mind…
- Good gravy, I’m getting fat. I tipped the scales at 260 for the first time today. I don’t need any diet tips or exercise advise. I know what I need to do. It’s about going from thinking about it (which I’ve been doing for a long time now) to doing something about it. Early this morning, I started doing something about it.
- Had a great interview on Friday. Hoping to hear something back today.
- If they offer me the job, what are we going to do if they want me to start in two weeks… or less?
- Our NC realtor is great–and not just with real estate. She’s very involved in the Greenville community, and has some great ideas on what the city needs most.
- Speaking of real estate, we found a great house in a great neighborhood…
- …but we haven’t sold ours, yet.
- But we did have a surprise showing while we were gone.
- God can speak to you in the most unexpected places. Yesterday, it was in a tiny country church through a preacher many would consider to be long past his “prime.”
- It’s March Madness time… who is up for some bracket action? I’m planning on getting one started today. Will post a link later.
- My arms are jello from doing push ups with those nifty rotating push up things (Laura found some for $5 a few weeks ago). And I did the beginner ones… the picture in the manual shows an old lady doing them–you stand up and do the push ups against the wall. I’m such a wimp.
- Got a lot to do the next two days. Better go get started…