It’s been nuts down here in the land of the pines over the past week. I haven’t had a chance to post consistently this week, so hopefully I’ll get back to it next week. I will post some about my new job as a hospice chaplain. I’ve gotten two reactions from people. It’s either, “Wow, you’ll be good at that,” or “Wow, do you know what you’re getting into?” More on that next week. Have a good weekend.
- RT @EWErickson: Call me crazy, but when you have an all powerful, omnipotent, creator of the entire universe on your side, you should not h… 3 days ago
- RT @WilliamRHorne: “When the church isn’t about how many people show up for services, but rather how many oppressed have been set free, the… 2 weeks ago
- RT @drantbradley: Thank you @pastoremase !!!! White evangelicals, please stop asking us for “resources.” We’re sick and tired of having to… 2 weeks ago
My First Book
- Life is full of fantastic adventures – don’t miss them out- Zope Tara .
- I’m nervous, but I’ll do what you want me to, Zope Tara!! sms me “(574)212 0253”..
- I want to slide your c@ck inside my tight pussy, Zope Tara. You in? message me at …
- Top-grade Meds at Discount Prices, Zope Tara
- Teenage Blondell Carten and her intimate adventures
Other Places You’ll Find Me
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.