Well, not much this week. I spent the early part of the week logging as many hours as possible at work because my company doesn’t give any paid time off until you’ve been there a year (my only complain thus far with them). The rest of the week, I’ve been at Emerald Isle enjoying the beach. So I got some needed time to spend with the family and with God. It’s back to work today, and with a renewed sense of purpose (not that it was waning in the first place). Over the next few days I’ll post about some cool stuff that happened at the beach.
- Some humble reflection on the trending #EmptythePews Twitter hashtag. Good stuff, Dave. fb.me/5XZbGwiIf 19 hours ago
- Is that GoT ice dragon real? How does it work? Does it take plastic or do I need exact change? Because I need a... fb.me/1AFWdexPt 2 days ago
- "There are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold." Fifteen years.... fb.me/6M9DNP83v 5 days ago
My First Book
- Life is full of fantastic adventures – don’t miss them out- Zope Tara .
- I’m nervous, but I’ll do what you want me to, Zope Tara!! sms me “(574)212 0253”..
- I want to slide your c@ck inside my tight pussy, Zope Tara. You in? message me at …
- Top-grade Meds at Discount Prices, Zope Tara
- Teenage Blondell Carten and her intimate adventures
Other Places You’ll Find Me
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.