Well, not much this week. I spent the early part of the week logging as many hours as possible at work because my company doesn’t give any paid time off until you’ve been there a year (my only complain thus far with them). The rest of the week, I’ve been at Emerald Isle enjoying the beach. So I got some needed time to spend with the family and with God. It’s back to work today, and with a renewed sense of purpose (not that it was waning in the first place). Over the next few days I’ll post about some cool stuff that happened at the beach.
- @SenThomTillis Then support S.3036. If you don’t, then your constituents won’t forget in 2020. #FamiliesBelongTogether 1 day ago
- If Mr. Sessions would read little further in Romans 13, he would see that the obeying of the law that Paul refers t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- “Do I believe Mae’s family was the last to be freed? No. Slavery will continue to redefine itself for African Ameri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
My First Book
- Life is full of fantastic adventures – don’t miss them out- Zope Tara .
- I’m nervous, but I’ll do what you want me to, Zope Tara!! sms me “(574)212 0253”..
- I want to slide your c@ck inside my tight pussy, Zope Tara. You in? message me at …
- Top-grade Meds at Discount Prices, Zope Tara
- Teenage Blondell Carten and her intimate adventures
Other Places You’ll Find Me
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.