Looking forward to having the day off. I’ve been working some crazy hours recently (at least for me), and am looking forward to hanging out with the family. Later on, we’ve got a bunch of friends coming over for a cook out. The only bummer is that we’re in the middle (hopefully the end) of the annual pollen hurricane. Everything is yellow. I’ve sprayed off my car twice and it looks like I’ve never touched it. I’m hoping it tapers off today so I can get the deck sprayed off!
- Jeopardy category: FROM A TO Y Laura: "Why aren't any of the answers about toys? This is stupid." Me: "What?"... fb.me/8ZxOoasBB 5 days ago
- This poor girl on Jeopardy must think that Trebek is going to execute the third place finisher. #stressed 6 days ago
- RT @RichStearns: We won't be change agents for Christ just by going to church on Sundays. We have to make "on purpose" life choices & chang… 1 week ago
My First Book
- Life is full of fantastic adventures – don’t miss them out- Zope Tara .
- I’m nervous, but I’ll do what you want me to, Zope Tara!! sms me “(574)212 0253”..
- I want to slide your c@ck inside my tight pussy, Zope Tara. You in? message me at …
- Top-grade Meds at Discount Prices, Zope Tara
- Teenage Blondell Carten and her intimate adventures
Other Places You’ll Find Me
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.