Had a good time over the past three days in VA. My mom is doing well in her recovery from cancer surgery. Got to see my friend Dale, who is also fighting the “big C.” It was good to see the mountains again, but it’s no longer home. I’m glad to be back (especially after what should have been a five hour trip turned into an eight hour trip). Come back tomorrow for the latest feature on RLT Cinema.
- Is that GoT ice dragon real? How does it work? Does it take plastic or do I need exact change? Because I need a... fb.me/1AFWdexPt 5 hours ago
- "There are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold." Fifteen years.... fb.me/6M9DNP83v 3 days ago
- My friend Dave Richmond has an eloquent gospel response to the racial issues we're facing. Thank you, buddy. fb.me/95OaUKP9C 5 days ago
My First Book
- Life is full of fantastic adventures – don’t miss them out- Zope Tara .
- I’m nervous, but I’ll do what you want me to, Zope Tara!! sms me “(574)212 0253”..
- I want to slide your c@ck inside my tight pussy, Zope Tara. You in? message me at …
- Top-grade Meds at Discount Prices, Zope Tara
- Teenage Blondell Carten and her intimate adventures
Other Places You’ll Find Me
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.