Today’s featured video, “Sunday’s Coming” was all the rage last week. Every Christian blogger worth his weight in salt posted this thing. It’s a tongue-in-cheek look at what happens in most church services on Sunday mornings, especially new churches. Having done this for a long time before becoming involved in simple/organic/house church stuff, I can say (from experience) that this is funny, depressing, and unfortunately true. Watch it in the RLT Cinema player on the right, and let me know what you think.
- Twitterverse, my sis challenged my to figure out my #Christmas present. This logo is my hint, and whatever it is, i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @RichStearns: There is no more powerful witness to the truth of the gospel than sacrificial love for the 'least of these' in our world. 2 days ago
- The Chicago Bears excel at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. And not letting Mitch chuck the pigskin. At least NO JAY CUTLER. 1 week ago
My First Book
- Life is full of fantastic adventures – don’t miss them out- Zope Tara .
- I’m nervous, but I’ll do what you want me to, Zope Tara!! sms me “(574)212 0253”..
- I want to slide your c@ck inside my tight pussy, Zope Tara. You in? message me at …
- Top-grade Meds at Discount Prices, Zope Tara
- Teenage Blondell Carten and her intimate adventures
Other Places You’ll Find Me
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.