Today’s featured video, “Sunday’s Coming” was all the rage last week. Every Christian blogger worth his weight in salt posted this thing. It’s a tongue-in-cheek look at what happens in most church services on Sunday mornings, especially new churches. Having done this for a long time before becoming involved in simple/organic/house church stuff, I can say (from experience) that this is funny, depressing, and unfortunately true. Watch it in the RLT Cinema player on the right, and let me know what you think.
- Now that's more of what I was expecting this season. #dabears #stillnotthebrowns 3 days ago
- Dear lady trying to cut in the drive thru line at Bojangles: NO. #DriveAround #YouAreNotSpecial #40YearOldCurmudgeon 4 days ago
- To the many kind people who stopped by my FB page to wish me a happy birthday, thank you. 40 is just like 39, only older. 5 days ago
My First Book
- Life is full of fantastic adventures – don’t miss them out- Zope Tara .
- I’m nervous, but I’ll do what you want me to, Zope Tara!! sms me “(574)212 0253”..
- I want to slide your c@ck inside my tight pussy, Zope Tara. You in? message me at …
- Top-grade Meds at Discount Prices, Zope Tara
- Teenage Blondell Carten and her intimate adventures
Other Places You’ll Find Me
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.